viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

English

Hello Bloggers, in this post I want to talk about my experience with the blog and post related to my English class. In my opinion, I have a very good experience with the English classes, I feel that I have learned many things very important for the career and my future work in the public administration, also I learned a lot in class, even exposed in my class about political thoughts. The classes were fun and productive, my writing skills have improved writing on this blog, i have learned many words and my vocabulary in English increase much writing on different topics like technology, sports, important people for the career and my dreams. I think that this is a very good method of improving these skills, very related to the present and the technology; It makes that learning English is related to something entertaining for us. In future I will help him a lot for developing myself in working with people of other countries and other languages; the English is very useful in all works, in the public administration in not different, Also the English i could help in my projects in the university like an internship in other country, I like France or Netherlands

3 comentarios: